Its straightforward for tenant admins to manage their member profiles. There are three steps:
1. Upload your membership file. You'll upload a spreadsheet (CSV) containing member profile data.
2. Review and approve mappings. Profile Sync Manager does work up front to auto-map your data to existing 10KC segments. This ensures the data from your file matches up perfectly with the appropriate 10KC fields, giving you confidence that your data will be accurate and actionable.
Upload your membership file
1. Create your membership data file, then navigate to the “Manage People” section under your Tenant Settings.
2. Click on the "Manage members" button, then click on “upload membership file."
3. Select the hub you want to update from the drop-down menu. Browse for the file, and click on “Upload and import file”.
Review and approve mappings
We ask that you approve the mappings. This is just to make sure that the data from your file matches up perfectly with the appropriate 10KC fields. Profile Sync Manager does work up front to auto-map your data to existing 10KC segments. This ensures the data from your file matches up perfectly with the appropriate 10KC fields, giving you confidence that your data will be accurate and actionable.
Here's how you can do it easily:
1. Review the mappings: Beside each field, you'll see a "Review" button. Click on it to start reviewing the mappings.
2. Mapping a specific field: To give you an idea of how it works, let's take a look at an example where the "Business Unit" field from your CSV file has been matched to the 10KC "Business functions" field. In this example, we've linked "Accounting" in the CSV file to "Accounting" on 10KC.
3. Confirmation: After you've reviewed a field, a checkmark will appear, indicating that the mapping was successful.
4. Unique Identifier: While you are on the same page, you have the option to choose a Unique Identifier for easy reference in the future.
Approve bulk profile actions
This feature allows you to invite all people in the membership file without active accounts to the hub you selected.
How to invite members
Go to to “Invite members” section then click on “Review”.
Now you’ll see the list of suggested invites. When you are are ready, click on “Send invites” to send email invitations.
You’ll be asked one more time to confirm sending invitations. Click on “Send invite(s)” to finally send the invitations.
Once you send invitations you’ll see a message confirming they were successfully sent.
Updating member profiles
This feature allows you to update existing members’ profiles with data from the membership file that you imported.
How to update member profiles
Go to “Update member profiles” section then click on “Review”. Now you’ll see the list of suggested profile updated.
When you are are ready, click on “Update” to approve profile changes.
You’ll see a message confirming profiles were updated successfully.
Deactivating or deleting member profiles
This feature allows you to deactivate or delete existing profiles for members not in the membership file.
Deactivated profiles are hidden on the platform and removed from 10KC programs. Other members won’t be able to search or message them. Deactivated accounts don’t receive any 10KC communications. They can be reactivated if you update the Employee Status field in your CSV back to “active” from “inactive”.
Deleted accounts are removed from the platform entirely, though they can be restored within 30 days, if a request is submitted to our customer success team.
How to deactivate or delete member profiles
Go to “Deactivate or delete member accounts” section then click on “Review”. Next, you'll come across a list of profiles that are suggested for deactivation or deletion. Here, you have full control to manage these suggestions as per your preference. Let's break down how to do it:
Bulk Actions: If you want to apply an action to everyone on the list, just head to the “Actions” dropdown menu. Now you can deactivate or delete all listed profiles in bulk.
Individual Actions: Prefer to manage profiles one by one? No problem! Next to each email address, you'll find options like “Deactivate,” “Delete from hub,” or “Delete from Tenant.” Click on the appropriate action for each individual as needed.
When you are ready to confirm your deactivations and deletions, click on the red “Confirm” button. You’ll be asked to confirm one more time before the actions are executed.
Once profiles are deactivated or deleted, you’ll see a success message.